10 Maple Leaf Road – Underhill, Vermont 05489 – (802) 899-2911printable
From the South
- From Interstate 89, Exit 11 (Richmond), turn onto Route 2 West (toward Burlington).
- Immediately after the Interstate interchange, turn right onto Route 117 West. Proceed on Route 117 West for 2.5 miles. Look for Barber Farm Road on the right.
- Turn right onto Barber Farm Road and continue on Barber Farm Road for 2.5 miles until the end (a stop sign).
- At the stop sign, turn left onto Browns Trace Road. Proceed on Browns Trace Road for 1.0 miles, through Jericho Center (25 MPH speed limit), until a Y in the road.
- At the Y, veer to the right, staying on Browns Trace Road. Continue on Browns Trace Road for another 2.5 miles, past Mount Mansfield Union High School, until the end (a stop sign).
- At the stop sign (Clark’s Trucking on the left), turn right onto Route 15 East. Proceed on Route 15 East for 1/2 mile (a Mobil station is on the left) to River Road on the right.
- Turn right onto River Road (Maple Leaf Treatment Center 6 miles sign) (25 MPH speed limit at schools).
- Proceed on River Road for 2.8 miles into Underhill Center to a stop sign.
- At the stop sign, River Road becomes Pleasant Valley Road. Proceed on Pleasant Valley Road for 3/10 mile. Stevensville Road (Maple Leaf Treatment Center 2 miles sign) will be on the right.
- Turn right onto Stevensville Road and proceed up the hill for 1.6 miles. Maple Leaf Road is on the left.
- Turn left onto Maple Leaf Road and Maple Leaf Farm is immediately in view. Our parking lot is on the left side of Maple Leaf Road and the Treatment Center is on the right side of the road.
- Facing Maple Leaf Treatment Center, the original farm house on the left is the Women’s Dorm. The large newer building to the rear of the campus is the Men’s Dorm. The smaller buildings between the two dorms houses our business office and counseling staff. The barn on the right houses staff offices, admissions, the dining area and nursing staff. The admissions entry is around the back of the barn.
From the Northwest
- From Interstate 89, Exit 16 (Colchester/Winooski) turn onto Route 2 East/7 South (toward Winooski).
- Proceed on Route 2 East/7 South for 1 mile until downtown Winooski and Route 15.
- Proceed through the Traffic Rotary in downtown Winooski and turn right to Route 15. Proceed on Route 15 East for 13 miles (through Winooski, Colchester, Essex Junction, Essex Center and Jericho). Look for Clark’s Trucking on the right.
- After Clark’s Trucking, proceed on Route 15 East for another V2 mile (a Mobil station is on the left) to River Road on the right.
- Proceed from #7 of Directions above.
From the Northeast
- Proceed on Route 15 West (toward Cambridge).
- In the center of Cambridge, across from the Cambridge General Store, turn left onto Lower Pleasant Valley Road (next to Cambridge Village Market). Proceed on Lower Pleasant Valley Road for 3.9 miles until a Y in the road.
- At the Y, veer to the right onto Pleasant Valley Road. Proceed on Pleasant Valley Road for 6.1 miles. The Underhill Central School is on the right. 1/10 of a mile past the Underhill Central School, find Stevensville Road on the left.
- Turn left onto Stevensville Road and proceed up the hill for 1.6 miles. Maple Leaf Road is on the left.
- Proceed from #11 of Directions above.