Manages and coordinates the clinical program to maintain a consistently outstanding clinical program in a safe, secure environment for all patients and staff. Will oversee the shaping of programming to meet the needs of the client and the changing health care environment. The design of program additions could include Early Intervention, 72 or 96 hour assessments, and partial hospitalization. This position supervises the Clinical and Residential Managers and provides clinical supervision of licensed staff. The Clinical Director is a key member of the management team, working closely with the Executive Director and Primary Care Director in coordination of program and staff services and in addressing issues of overall program and financial management and planning. This Director ensures the clinical program complies with all requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Minimum of LICSW with substance abuse and addiction experience, licensable in Vermont, LADC, dually licensed in Vermont or Vermont licensable.
- 5 years experience in substance abuse, preferably in a residential or institutional treatment facility
- 5 years supervisory and administrative experience
- Extensive knowledge of addictions, co-occurring psychiatric disorders and addictions treatment
Clinical and Residential Managers
- Key member of the management team
- Quality assurance of clinical program curriculum and delivery
- Supervision of Clinical and Residential Managers
- Clinical supervision of licensed staff
- Budget preparation and maintenance
- Promote the program and advocate for addiction treatment
Letter of interest with salary requirements, CV, and 3 references to: